Wesley,

       Given that Javascript is client-side, and JSP is server side, the only
way to do this would be to submit the information (in a form perhaps)
after the user hits the popup.

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 10:05  AM, Wesley Choate wrote:

I am wanting to display a popup prompt using javascript to get a
value, and
then use this value in my JSP page.  Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks,
Wesley Choate
Programmer / Analyst
Lavender & Wyatt Systems, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
5805 West 12th Street
Little Rock, AR  72204
(501)664-7039

"Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was
rejected
without, I thought, proper consideration." - Stan Kelly-Bootle