Hi all - I have a form that includes a list box, and I want to populate the
list box from my database table, is there a way to do this? any code
snippets/examples?
I also want to populate the rest of the text boxes from the table fileds, as
the user chooses a specific name from the list box. For example, the list
box will contain the filed for the table users, if I choose 'Gregg', then I
want the fields that belong to Gregg to fill the rest of the input text
boxes automatically, so the user will not need to fill them in again!?

Thanks