With Tomcat 4.1 it is possible to define Datasource
for the specifiv application and reach that resource
using JNDI lookup function.

Do you know how connection requests are managed. Are
they queued ?  We have an application using limited
number of connections( only 3). Do you think it is
possible to use datasource definitions with

MaxWaitConnection property set to  5000 to demultiplex
database query request from JSPs. What would you
recommend us to use for demultiplexing the database
request through limited connections. We want to
implement a gateway but this will take time. Is there
any available functionality or component to implement
this ?

Thank you very much.

Hakan BARISIK

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!