Hi everybody,

I have a problem with using response.sendRedirect JSP command.
I have written an jsp application. The main jsp page ( sz.jsp ) contains
two select elements, a text element, a TEXTAREA element and a Submit button.
The submit button starts the next java script code:

         form.action="sz_i.jsp";
         form.submit();

The sz_i.jsp program inserts records into an oracle database, and at the end of the
process
the program is finished with the following command: response.sendRedirect(...)

I created a javabean to read the request parameters of sz_i.jsp page.

import java.util.Enumeration;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class PostParamBean {
  String hova = null;
  Enumeration kulcsok;
  HttpServletRequest objektumom;

  public void setHova(String hova) {
       this.hova = hova;
  }

  public void setObjektumom(HttpServletRequest objektumom) {
       this.objektumom = objektumom;
  }

  public HttpServletRequest getObjektumom() {
       return objektumom;
  }

  public String getHova() {
       kulcsok = objektumom.getParameterNames();
       String param = hova;
       int elso = 0;

       while(kulcsok.hasMoreElements())
       {
          String kulcs = (String) kulcsok.nextElement();
          String ertek = objektumom.getParameterValues(kulcs)[0];
          if ( elso > 0 )
          {
             param = param + "&";
          }
          elso++;
          param = param + kulcs + "=" + ertek ;
       }
       return param;

I called the bean from my application:

<jsp:useBean id="postom"
     scope="page"
     class="ferrinfo.szerz.PostParamBean">
<jsp:setProperty name="postom" property="objektumom" value="<%= request %>"/>
<jsp:setProperty name="postom" property="hova" value="sz.jsp?"/>
</jsp:useBean>
.
.
.
response.sendRedirect(postom.getHova());

My problem is the following:

- When I entered one row to the TEXTAREA field then my routine worked and
  performs the page again - so every process O.K.

  http://10.1.16.75:8180/hello2/sz.jsp?tbeall=first111%20first22222&tfelhaz=710&tcege
  =78&tsapazon=sap&tkulso=1&tutana=&tmuvelet=0

- When I entered two or more rows to the TEXTAREA field then the sz.jsp page aborted.
  The string were cut by %0D%0A characters.  Is my javabean wrong ?

  http://10.1.16.75:8180/hello2/sz.jsp?tbeall=textaream

I looked at the header of sz_i.jsp program when the main program (sz.jsp) started the
sz_i.jsp program:

http://10.1.16.75:8180/hello2/sz_i.jsp?tmuvelet=0&tcege=78&tfelhaz=710&tkulso=1&t
sapazon=asdfadf&tbeall=firsttttt%0D%0Aseconddddd&tutana=eeee
The %0D%0A characters still right here.

Is there problem in my javabean ?

Thank you in advance....