Hi everybody,

I think there was a discussion about this problem before....

I need some help with secure server.

I have a session object for a shopping cart  :

  <jsp:usebean id="cart" scope="session" class="shop.Cart" />

For checking out I need to call programs from a path like :

   https://secure.shop.com/chk1.jsp

In chk1.jsp still I have the definition of cart like before :

  <jsp:usebean id="cart" scope="session" class="shop.Cart" />

But the session is empty.

Has anybody faced this problem before. Any solution?

Thank you in advance.