Read the docs of your container about sessions. Resin can store session
information on disk and in a database, maybe that could be a workaround for
transferring session from HTTP -> HTTS?

Another idea (apart from Adrian's) would be to put all the data you need to
transfer in some structure (hashtable) in the application scope, and include
a unique key in the secure shopping form, so the new HTTPS session will
retrieve the old data from the application scope. You have to be very
carefull about security though.