We are using XALAN parser in our JSP code.
we observed that it does not allow  more than 6 MB of DOM (including all the
DOMS) to be loaded into memory.
e.g. i can load a 2 MB XML file and around 43 100 KB XML files, but not more
than that.
This is in win2k environment

does anyone know how to rectify this, any workaround?
can we use any other parser same as XALAN but not having this limitation. Is
this a parser limitation or something else??

Also, is this applicable to the Linux / Unix environment as well?

Thanks in advance

Amit Gautam