From: Frank Mancini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Query takes 10 minutes...I need to display some output...how?

I have a jap page that takes about 10 minutes to run....that is ok...it
should take that long..

My problem is that I want to display some of the output while the user is
waiting.

I'm doing document.writes as I'm running the query and it should display,
but the browser seems to wait until the whole 10 minute process is done
before displaying anything....Is there anyway to change this and display
some of the query output while the system is looping thru my query?