My 2c...

If you are only going to *ever* have a few jsp pages, say 5 or less, then it
seems fine to me. However beyond that I think it will quickly become
unweildy.

I don't know if you are interested in following the MVC architecture, and
certainly for only a few pages it is not worth it, but if you are then it
seems to me that there is some conflict since the 'template' page will be
doing some (but not all) of both the View and the Controler portions of the
architecture.

Cheers
Adrian

--

It is the strict policy of Truworths that its e-mail facility and all
e-mail communications emanating therefrom, should be utilised for
business purposes only and should conform to high professional and
business standards.   Truworths has stipulated certain regulations in
terms whereof strict guidelines relating to the use and content of
e-mail communications are laid down. The use of the Truworths e-mail
facility is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or
offensive mail of any nature whatsoever.   Truworths hereby distances
itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised
use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications
for other than strictly business purposes.   Truworths furthermore
disclaims liability for any  unauthorised instruction for  which
permission was not granted.    Truworths Limited accepts no liability
for any consequences arising from or as a result of reliance on this
message unless it is in respect of bona fide Truworths business for
which proper authorisation has been granted.

Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or
offensive material of any nature is requested to notify the Truworths
e-mail administrator ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) immediately in order that
appropriate action can be taken against the individual concerned.