Or another option use TC4.x

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [NGUYEN Duc Hai]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 4:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: my error...

Hi all,

Sorry for my following question because it seems stupid :(
I don't know why I touch always the following error :

2003-02-05 11:43:52 - Ctx( /pondi ): IOException in: R( /pondi +
/images/Fichier-BatTypePro.jpg + null) Connection abort
ed by peer: socket write error

I use Tomcat Server 3.2.3 and JDK 1.3
Thanks a lot

NGUYEN