Hi everybody,

I have 3 different forms that should save information in 3 different tables
in a database. For that task, I've created 3 beans to hold the info. These
beans, reflect the structure of each table. Assuming the tables are similar
to this:

Table A           Table B            Table C

a_code            b_code            a_code
a_name           b_name            b_code
                                               c_status

I created a bean A and a bean B with two fields (code and name) and the
proper getter/setter methods, and I used the <jsp:setProperty name="a"
property="*"/> tag to load the information from the forms.

The problem was bean C. I created it with 3 fields (A a, B b, String status)
and the setA(A), setB(B), setStatus(String) setter methods, and that doesn't
work  with the <jsp:setProperty> tag, which is expecting at least
setA(String) and setB(String) methods.
Then I tried creating a setACode(String) and a setBCode(String) methods, and
renaming the form elements to aCode and bCode, but that didn't work
either...

I also tried using:

<jsp:setProperty name='c' property="aCode" param="a" />
<jsp:setProperty name='c' property="bCode" param="b" />

and it didn't work... what else should I try??? Do you have any suggestions
or a different approach?

Thanks a lot!

Luis Javier