On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Shivan wrote:

> what are advantages of PHP over JSP?

I don't think there is any.  For us, we just happened to have stumbled
onto a PHP front end and a java back end.  Perhaps a better question for
this group would be, is there a servlet based portal software like
PostNuke?  If there is, then my problem may be solved.

--
Jiann-Ming Su  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator