HELP! I'm new at the JSP environment (although I do know JavaScript, HTML, and perl
CGI).
I've just taken over a site that uses JSP's and there is one page that contains links
to several file directories on a user's machine.

Instead of linking directly to the user's file directory, I need to make a page that
dynamically lists the current contents of the directory (along with hyperlinks to
those contents).

I don't even know where to start, or what to call this script. (It's similar to the
"Indexers" that I've found -- BUT it needs to automatically list the contents without
having to press a "search" button.)