Hi all!

I wonder if are there strong reasons to choose one of these: include JSP or
<jsp:useBean> methods to include functions in a JSP.
What I want is to have in JSP's some methods, let's say, heavy mathematical
methods that can be accesed from any of the JSP's in a web application.

If I use a class to have these method, I would have to use <jsp:useBean> to
get instances of it. On the other hand, having those methods in a JSP I
would have to include that page in every JSP that use the methods.

Does any one know advantages and disadvantages has each one.

Thanks
Fran Martínez