Hello All,

I'm working on an app. for a given API. I am using a template which includes
the others (Login.jsp,ChangeData.jsp...) with the <jsp:include> into a
table.
In some cases of exceptions the errorPage comes properly, but sometimes
parts of the template appear twice just like if I use the  <jsp:forward>...
I've read the specs, but I seem to missed sg.
Should I use always the <%@  include> and sendRedirect() in the template
instead?...Or save all exceptions...?
What is the common solution for this ?
pls. help