I'm trying to integrate my JSP development  on Tomcat wit Forte 4 for java.

I have a context directory /phoenix   I could execute from Tomcat directly
without any problems
but
 when I try  to  execute a JSP PAGE  from  Forte 4  I got a

a page

http://localhost:8081/index.jsp <http://localhost:8081/index.jsp>

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - /index.jsp

  _____

type Status report

message /index.jsp

description The requested resource (/index.jsp) is not available.

1. How I can set Forte  4  to understand  my   my real location.
2 . Why  do Forte  try to  access port 8081

Moisey Oysgelt