hi friends,

      I have problem with the Java Script. I am  openning a child window
get select the value then the value will come to the parent window. I have
tried it in HTML file but I am not getting .
I am sending you the code what I have written .

IF possible then send me the answer...

this is parenet window

function windowOpen(){
      //alert("it is called")
      document.test.action="b.html";
      document.test.method="post"
      document.test.target="_new";
      document.test.submit();
}

and this is childs function

function getIt(){
            window.opener.document.test.action="a.html";
            window.opener.document.test.method="post";
            window.opener.document.test.submit();
            window.close();
            window.history.go(-1);
}
Please send me the mistakes where I am wrong...

Thanks in advance...

Snehal