Hi Snehal....

The Problem you have is to understand that your parent window can't receive
any POST or GET-sendings. If you want to do that -to send any values to the
parent- is to make this through named INPUT-tags.

So here my example.....

The Parent Window :
<form name=F1>
<input type=hidden name=woman>
</form>

The Child Window:

function getIt()
{
parent.F1.woman.value="Hi Snehal"

That it. The Input-field of the Parent-window contains now " Hi Snehal"

And now a question from me ....
yesterday I subscribe the first time to any mail list like Java.Sun.
And I would know how I can send questions to the world like you did ?

Best regards
Thomas (Germany)