Hallo my friends ,
please help, I would compile the examples of Java3D.
I set the right classpath but no IDE would compile.
FORTE says :

fastjavac: Class file 'com/sun/j3d/utils/geometry/ColorCube.class' has
incorrect version 46, should be 45
AWTInteraction.java [46:1] Cannot access class
com.sun.j3d.utils.geometry.ColorCube. Only public classes and interfaces
can be accessed.
import com.sun.j3d.utils.geometry.ColorCube;

JBuilder 6 found all the 3D-classes but  says:
no main class found....

THANKS for remail