Dear All,

This is off topic. Kindly help me.....

We have planned to develop an application that could be completely Management
Information System (MIS). There is no crucial transactions on that. Just we have
collected data from different places then consolidated and publish necessary
information in different format on the browser. In this scenaria shall we go with EJB
or Application Server or not?.  This is going to be an intranet (WAN) web application.
kindly advice us which java technology would suitable for this.

Thanks in advance,

Velmurugan P
Java Team.