James Hicks

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Velmurugan (Java)
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 2:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reg:Suggestion Needed.

Dear All,

This is off topic. Kindly help me.....

We have planned to develop an application that could be completely
Management Information System (MIS). There is no crucial transactions on
that. Just we have collected data from different places then
consolidated and publish necessary information in different format on
the browser. In this scenaria shall we go with EJB or Application Server
or not?.  This is going to be an intranet (WAN) web application. kindly
advice us which java technology would suitable for this.

Thanks in advance,

Velmurugan P
Java Team.

JSP-INTEREST". For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set
JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".