Hi

Im trying to move my jsp pages from an Oracle 8i server (with apache and
JServ (Think this is what comes in the default installation?) ) to an
Tomcat server (4.1.27).
Tomcat wants me to include the Vector class, but Oracle didn't, how
come? I can understand why I have to do this, but why didn't I have to
before? Is there a way to include this on all of my pages (I use it
quite alot) from any conf file in tomcat

//Jan

---