Hello All:

I am attempting to run Websphere 5.1 via
D:\IBM\wsdk_v51\appserver\java\jre\bin\javaw -is:javahome
D:\IBM\wsdk_v51\appserver\java\jre -jar launchpad.jar
but it konks out..(never gets to the 1st Window)

If I run
D:\IBM\wsdk_v51\appserver\java\jre\bin\javaw -jar launchpad.jar
i get the window but if I try to run anything java realted the app konks out saying
"incorrect Java version"

I already have JDK1.41 installed on my system and assigned to JAVA_HOME
I have some ant tasks that absolutely need 1.41 and CANNOT roll back to IBM's 1.31 for
JAVA_HOME

Advice?

-Martin