sir,
  Actually my jsp pages are under /webapps/Raja directory,  I want to refer
one config file called conf.properties my question is  where I have to keep
this file so that it is visible to my jsp,
How I have to specify the config file path, whether I have to give full path
like
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.0\webapps\Raja\input\conf.properties or
..\\input\\conf.properties is enough ?.
               Plz help me .
                                           -Raja.