Hi,

Not 100% on topic, but the thread on Struts and frameworks got me
started on this, I thought I'd post the question here.

I'm pretty new to JSP and Java,  but thought it time to take the plunge
and see whether I can replace a pretty simple web application (a
membership registration system with credit card payment facilities)
which I created in PHP / MySQL with JSP / Java (and still MySQL of
course). Reading about the Ibatis framework on the JSP mailing list I
thought I'd check it out.

I thought it might be a good idea to study the JPetStore3
application and have been trying to get it to build in Eclipse, but I
have 30-odd errors.  I'm presuming that I haven't defined the project
correctly, but have really no idea where to start. Perhaps if I list a
few error messages someone might be able to point me in the right
direction.

I should add that I'm actually using myEclipse and their j2ee features.
I unzipped the file into a directory called jpetstore, then created new
j2ee web module project with eclipse. I set the directory "src" to be
the web directory. I defined the project preferences to only enable
Tomcat (and not JBoss).

Some of the errors I get are:

Kind Status Priority Description Resource In Folder Location
Error   unknown user tag <html:... add <%@ taglib prefix="html"
...> IncludeAccountFields.jsp iBatisPet/src/jsp line 11
Error   unknown user tag <logic:... add <%@ taglib prefix="logic"
...> IncludeBanner.jsp iBatisPet/src/jsp line 2
Error   unknown user tag <logic:... add <%@ taglib prefix="logic"
...> IncludeMyList.jsp iBatisPet/src/jsp line 2
Error   unknown user tag <html:... add <%@ taglib prefix="html"
...> IncludeQuickHeader.jsp iBatisPet/src/jsp line 2
Error   The system cannot find the path
specified) ListOrders.jsp iBatisPet/src/jsp line 0

The JSP files in error are:

IncludeAccountFields.jsp
IncludeBanner.jsp
IncludeMyList.jsp