Relax Mark!

                                Mark Galbreath
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                04/01/2004 09:55 AM

                                Please respond to
                                A mailing list about Java Server Pages
specification and reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                [EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
                Re: unsubscribe

        Once again, read

        and get some perspective.  We are not here to do your homework for
you.
        If you have real issues and have researched the problem space and
need
        help and/or guidance, post a question.  But for someone to come
online
        and say, "I don't know how to do this; will someone write my code
for
        me?" is ridiculous.

        If you want to continue this conversation real-time, goto
        irc.darkmyst.org, #FunkyCodeMonkey and we'll chat.  And, btw, the
        channel is full of code experts from all fields.

        Mark

        Troy Brown wrote:

        >Interesting that the consensus seems to be that my statement was
"obnoxious...". A little courtesy goes a long way, which point is apparently
wasted here.

        >Did I offend someone? Apologies if so. That said, the people who
responded negatively were not the subject of my post, until they spoke up
and showed their own ignorance.

        >Defeats the purpose of a help mailing list, if newbies are too
afraid of being flamed to post their question.  But maybe all you big-brains
know better than me...

        >Again, good luck to all.

and reference on behalf of Zerbe John W
        >       Sent: Thu 4/1/2004 12:38 PM
        >       To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        >

        >       Hmmm...
        >       Kind of like making an obnoxious statement, turning to
leave, and walking into the closet instead of the front door!

Galbreath
        >       Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:34 PM
        >       To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        >

        >       nice try, lamer
        >
        >       Troy Brown wrote:
        >
        >       >
        >       >
        >       >

"signoff JSP-INTEREST".
        >       For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set
JSP-INTEREST DIGEST".

        >       Some relevant archives, FAQs and Forums on JSPs can be found
at:

        >        http://java.sun.com/products/jsp
        >        http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
        >        http://forums.java.sun.com
        >        http://www.jspinsider.com
        >
        >       The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
        >       Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information
contained therein by any other person is not authorized.
        >       If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(A)