Thanks Vish,

I'll try and let you know. And I'll ask if I have any problem.

regards,
Manish Malhotra

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Thakur Vishwesh Singh
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 2:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Web appliction is getting hanged....

Hi Manish,
 Jprobe helps you to trace the complete execution path. It gives you the
analysis at runtime. You can download JProbe and the instructions are pretty
clear. Configuring that is easy for app servers. It'll give you a dropdown
for choosing app server. I hope your server is listed there.

-Thakur Vishwesh Singh