Ken

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Tsang
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 7:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Newbie question about using the JAR file

Thank for your information, but I think the main case is I don;t know
how
to install the jar in the server, the same error is retuen when I add
the
code you provide, and even I remark the line 'Session mailSession =
...',
the similar error is returm for the next line