Explicitly providing the subscriptionKey had no effect.  I'm not familiar
with findPortlet.  Is that an API call?  I don't see it in the
documentation.  I did call get_subscriptionResults and that worked as
expected.  I will try adding more parameters to the subscription to see if
it makes any difference.