Hi Klaus,

The Eclipse plugin only support UDDIv2, not v3. One of the developers has shown interest to create a new Eclipse
plugin, but I'm not sure how he's gotten.

If you download the portal-bundel you get a console. With it you can easily create new publishers. To publish services
see:

http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

--Kurt

klaus wrote:
Hi Guys,

we need to set up an UDDI Registry for example in university. We choose juddi.
It was nice, that there was a possibility to use it bundled with
tomcat. That worked very well. We unziped the zipfile and started the
tomcat. Nothing else changed.

Now we can add in the web service explorer from eclipse the inquiry
url. But if we want to publish, we got some troubles.

Eclipse itself don't do anymore than. There is a stacktrace with on
top in the started Apache:

Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now .. Message part:
get_authToken was not recognized. (Does it exist in service WSDL?)

Where can we define user?
Or whats the default password for the root or uddi user?

The documentation is not really clear on this point.

We simply want to set up one node and have an user with rights to
publish a web service!