Hi Kurt,

thanks for your help! Now i use the 2.0.1 version of juddi in hope to
get it in touch with the eclipse web browser.
There is a console bundled, yeah - nice.

I try to create a new user with the following request out of "save_publisher":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <save_publisher generic="1.0" xmlns="urn:juddi-org:api_v1">
      <authInfo>juddi authinfo</authInfo>
      <publisher
         publisherID="juddi"
         publisherName="juddi"
         admin="true"
         enabled="true"
         emailAddress="ju...@juddi.de"/>
    </save_publisher>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

But i just get a fault:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>Fault string, and possibly fault code, not set</faultstring>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

And I'm wondering where i can set the password for this publisher
which i create with this request?

Greetings,
Klaus