Yup you can, you just can't use an InVM transport in that case.

--K

On Apr 21, 2010, at 8:04 AM, Gunnlaugur Sigurðsson <gunnlaugur...@gmail.co m> wrote:

Hi Kurt.

Just so I have this clear.

Can I deploy my web service to one tomcat instance and have it register the service to juddi on another tomcat instance that's responsible for running the registry ?
Or is my war file deployed into the juddi tomcat instance?

Thanks.

Kind regards.
Gunnlaugur