Gunnlaugur Sigurðsson wrote:
Hello.

I sent this message earlier, but I had not registered to the list so I thought I needed to do that before. But if the message did get to the list in my prior post, I apologize for this message.

I'm new to juddi.
I've installed jUDDI version 3.0.1 using the default configuration and can browse the registry using UDDIBrowser Portlet.

Now I'm trying to register service I created for a test I'm performing.
I'm using eclipse and have a tomcat instance running (ports 8080, 8015, 8019)
So for HTTP you really only care about the 8080 port then.

I followed the example on the blog site
http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2009/11/uddi-annotations-how-do-i-self-register.html
But the service is not getting registered in the juddi registry. The service is deployed to my tomcat/eclipse server successfully and I get the wsdl page in the eclipse Web Service Explorer.
I'm I missing something in my test? Thanks.

Here is the code I have for my service.
# App.java
@WebService(name="App", targetNamespace="http://annotation.test.dev.my.domain.com/ws";)
public interface App {
@UDDIService(
              businessKey="uddi:myBusinessKey",
              serviceKey="uddi:myServiceKey",
              description = "Hello World test service")
    @UDDIServiceBinding(
              bindingKey="uddi:myServiceBindingKey",
description="WSDL endpoint for the hello${department} Service. This service is used for testing the jUDDI annotation functionality",
              accessPointType="wsdlDeployment",
accessPoint="http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/annotation.test/App?wsdl";)

    @WebMethod(operationName = "Hello")
    @WebResult(name="AppInfo")
    AppInfo Hello(@WebParam(name="AppName") String appName);
}

# uddi.xml
<uddi>
 <reloadDelay>5000</reloadDelay>
 <manager name="example-manager">
  <nodes>
   <node>
    <name>App</name>
<description>Sales jUDDI node</description> <properties>
     <property name="serverName"  value="localhost"/>
     <property name="serverPort"  value="8086"/>
Why don't you use port 8080? This really only means that the AccessPoint in the bindingTemplate will end up being wrong.
<property name="keyDomain" value="juddi.my.domain.com <http://juddi.my.domain.com>"/>
     <property name="department"  value="development" />
    </properties>
<proxyTransport>org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.InVMTransport</proxyTransport>
So this means that you are using an inVM transport, and you are not using the jUDDI Webservices. Just so you realize what's going on.
<custodyTransferUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDICustodyTransferImpl</custodyTransferUrl>
    <inquiryUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDIInquiryImpl</inquiryUrl>
    <publishUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDIPublicationImpl</publishUrl>
    <securityUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISecurityImpl</securityUrl>
<subscriptionUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISubscriptionImpl</subscriptionUrl> <subscriptionListenerUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISubscriptionListenerImpl</subscriptionListenerUrl>
    <juddiApiUrl>org.apache.juddi.api.impl.JUDDIApiImpl</juddiApiUrl>
   </node>
  </nodes>
  <clerks registerOnStartup="true">
<clerk name="BobCratchit" node="default" publisher="development" password="development">
1. Did you create a development Publisher in jUDDI?

2. The node "default" you probably want to change to "App", since that is what you called your node higher up.
    <class>my.domain.com.juddi.ws.AppImpl</class>
   </clerk>
  </clerks>
 </manager>
</uddi>

It would be better if you could deploy the juddiv3-sample.war so you can follow the demo on the blog:
http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2010/02/uddi-annotations-demo-to-register.html

That way it'd be easier for figure out what's going on. Once you have that working, we can switch back to your code.

Cheers,

--Kurt

--

Kveðja/Regards