Hi Jin,

It is better to ask questions on the user forum, that way someone else maybe helped by the question and answer. I have taken the liberty to forward your question there.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'it navigates to log in page'. You should see the following page: http://ws.apache.org/juddi/docs/3.0/userguide/html/chap-Getting_Started.html#sect-using_the_tomcat_bundle and from there you can click on the juddi portal link which, the first time, should
prompt to log you on.

By the way, the latest release is 3.0.3: http://ws.apache.org/juddi/releases.html

Cheers,

--Kurt

Hi Kurt,

I am new to JUDDIV3. I download the zip file for  juddi-portal-bundle-3.0.1 and
3.0.2 snapshot.
I unzipped and installed them on windows XP. Every thing is fine. However, when
I go to JUDDI portal in the index page,
it navigates to log in page. When I type root and root in the user name and
password, and click the login button, it didn't
work.

However, when I go to tomcat manager pager by logging in with root and root,
then go back to juddi index page, then
click the link for JUDDI portal, it skipped the login page and go directly to
the UDDIBrowser Portlet.

However, I can't type anything on this page to do query.

Could you give me some gudies how to use the JUDDI portal.

Thanks

Jin