What does the stacktrace look like?

On 10/06/2010 04:36 PM, Atousa Pahlevan wrote:
Hello we are trying the code specified in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/examples/simple-publish/

but we are getting a "ConfigurationException" on the following line of code

clazz = UDDIClientContainer.getUDDIClerkManager(null).getClientConfig().getUDDINode("default").getProxyTransport();
even through it is in a try catch(Exception) block

any ideas?

we are developing in eclipse. We are using the example code along with the following jar files
commons-collections-3.2.1.jar
commons-configuration-1.5.jar
juddi-client-3.0.3.jar
juddi-core-3.0.3.jar