On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 02:14 PM, Randolph S. Kahle wrote:

I run Linux on my workstation. On top of Linux I run vmware and Windows
2000.

Eclipse runs faster on Windows2000 in vmware than "natively" in Linux.

Strange...

I think the native SWT widgets make the difference.

Are the SWT widgets native on OS/X ?
Aren't all SWT widgets native (no matter the platform)? This was my impression initially, especially in respect to why it took so long to port it to OS X.

-warner

-- Randy