What is XPCOM again? What is it used for? (Or I guess better, what can it be used for?)

-warner

On Dec 2, 2004, at 11:08 AM, Andrew Huntwork wrote:

http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/extensions/java/xpcom/tests/ TestArray.java

maybe it wouldn't be too hard to write some java code that uses mozilla's networking library (asynchronous, multithreaded, supports many protocols) (I hope that's a correct characterization), or screws around with a DOM from a web page (or the mozilla UI), or any number of other things. I'm going to play around with this and hopefully do a preso at some point, unless there is widespread disinterest...