Hello TJUGs.

My first post to the list to say hello and ask some of your advice.

I am new to the Tucson area.  Actually I have recently moved to Corona de
Tucson which is Southeast.  I am looking for a good bricks 'n mortar
technical bookstore with a large Java library as an alternative to online.
If you know of a bookstore you can recommend on the eastside that would be
great.  If you know there is nothing in this area that advice would be
appreciated as well and would save me some time of searching.

I am sorry I have missed the most recent meetings and especially the one on
NIO as I will be working with it and JNI in near term.  I look forward to
the next opportunity to meet everyone.

BTW: In regards to Warner's great app smackdown although I have the same
problem as Tim, I would propose a threeway challenge:
    Laszlo
    Flex
    Ajax (a la dwr/sarissa)

dwr and sarissa are not SWF generators (so they might be at an unfair
advantage ;) but a lot of what can be accomplished with Flash and Flash
Remoting can be done with Javascript/DOM/CSS using dwr / sarissa as Java
object / XML bridges.

https://dwr.dev.java.net/
http://sarissa.sourceforge.net/doc/overview-summary.html

Thanks for your advice.