Heh heh -- well, don't think of it as "leaving"...think of it as
"remoting" ;-)

On that topic -- just last week I helped pull video from a DV camera --
damn simple. A simple conversion to something streamable seems doable.
Makes me wonder if the folks at Macromedia have a "dirt cheap" offering
of Breeze for non-profits... perhaps then we could virtualize and
leverage speakers in Tucson, Phoenix, and elsewhere? Think of it as No
Fluff Just Stuff "On Tour". ;-)

Of course, we'd need good people like Robert to step up and volunteer to
give  presentations. :-)

Cheers,
Timo