From: Robert Zeigler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:29 PM
To: jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
Subject: [jug-discussion] it's been fun...

Well gang, sorry to say I won't be able to make Warner's mangling. ;)
Actually, I wanted to write and say thanks for the good times, great
presentations, and letting me get up a time or two to make a fool of
myself. ;) Tomorrow I'll be packing up a truck and moving to Missouri
for grad school (computational biology). Thanks again for everything,
it's been fun. :)

Robert Zeigler