From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:47 AM
To: Miller, Sidney
Subject: ezmlm warning

jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Messages to you from the jug-discussion mailing list seem to
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe
bounces,
I will remove your address from the jug-discussion mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the jug-discussion mailing list
have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>