Hi Andrew,

I've completed most of my work here and plan to return to Tucson on March 18.?
The server is now up and running at http://phoenix.ens-lyon.fr/simulator/ , but
some debugging is still required.? It's been really difficult, as I've been
effectively working on my own for the last few months.? I don't think anybody
in the astronomy department here knows Java, and I don't know anybody in Lyon
who knows Java Server Faces, although there must be some, so for the last few
months I've had to learn the hard way from books and Google on my own.

One last hurdle is to figure out how to program Glassfish to enable one to
incorporate file uploads in a web page.? Chapter 13 of Core JavaServer Faces by
Geary and Horstmann goes into some detail on this, but in fact too much detail,
and I would most appreciate some advice on code that is as simple as possible
to perform this task.

There is a chance I may be back in France later in the spring or the summer to
continue some of my work here for a few more months, but in the mean time I'm
looking into possible jobs in Arizona and New Mexico.? What I'm also interested
in doing after I get back to Tucson is to get more familiar with a number of
aspects of JSF and certainly plan to attend further JUG meetings after I get
back.

Regards,

Christopher