Java Service Wrapper -
http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/download.jsp

On Oct 10, 2008, at 10:09 AM, Andrew Barton wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Sounds like a very interesting project, but this is not my area of expertise. I primarily work on java web applications. I have never installed a java process as a service.

But, perhaps this is a good question to bring to the next JUG discussion. Someone in the group may have an idea.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance,

Andy