woops duh...  I was in Pinetop and I guess I needed to bring my brain back
with me.
Thanks Tom.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Thomas Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/15/2008 12:23 PM
Please respond to
jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org

jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
cc

Subject
RE: [jug-discussion] Next week's meeting (sic)

Oops....the October TJUG meeting was last night.

We'll hope to see you at the November meeting.
        cheers,
        -tom