1.2?!?

Just stay up-to-date.  It is at 6u12 now.

Make sure that any docs you are using reference 1.6.

On Feb 12, 2009, at 11:18 AM, <liz_ravenw...@beaerospace.com> <liz_ravenw...@beaerospace.com > wrote:

Okay, I've been going about this half-assed, and I need to buckle down in consistency.

My problem is that I've installed java 1.6, been working with 1.2 docs and examples, tried to re-install 1.2, crossed up my path stuff, and I've just been a murky mess.

So, I'm going to buy a book and work with ...?  1.6.2?

Suggestions please?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.