We are using Hudson and loving it.  Easy to setup and get running.
The automated upgrades have worked everytime.
The plugins updates have worked.
After spending a week fighting with cruisecontrol I switched to hudson and
haven't looked back.
-T
On a parallel note, issue tracking, we are miserable with Trac and dreaming of
JIRA.   But still don't miss bugzilla.

Todd R. Ellermann
VP of Engineering VirtualTourist.com

Founder Webagogy.com
Researcher Betterwebapp.com

Personal:
todde...@yahoo.com
805-850-8044 cell

Does getting an ASU MBA with existing UofA BSCE make me a SunCat? or a
WildDevil?
Go Cats! ...said with a Devilish grin ;)