Well folks this looks like it might be the nicest day that we have had for
juggling in a while. So come on out and juggle with us in front of the Library
from 3:30 to at least 6:00PM. There will be snacks and buddy the Wonder Dog
will be waiting for you to pet him. Accepting love is pretty much his only
superpower. We will have a unicycle and slack lines for those that requested
them.

      Also this evening (Saturday) my brigade will be going out to bother drunk
people on the South Side. This is part of out regular fundraiser that keeps us
in balloons and juggling equipment. If you are interested in join us for that
give me a call at 412 708-3638. We will be starting at 5:00 PM at the corner of
Carson and 13th on the South Side if you just want to stop by and say hello.

SR Gailey holder of various nominal position in the juggling and circus
communities