I would like to invite everyone out to my Brigade's first Juggle and More at
the Warrington Playground at 329 Warrington Avenue, 15210. The meeting will be
from 2:00 to 5:00 PM. We will have juggling, balloon animals, and all kinds of
fun.

The Steel City Clown Brigade is going to meet on Tuesdays for the month of
August. We have big open field and the weather will be nice. So come on out if
you can join us.

SR Gailey Chief Clown of the Steel City Clown Brigade