Ian brought up the bot wasn't pushing back to launchpad. The issue is
that we were using "go get" to grab the branches, but that gives a
plain branch. And tarmac expects them to be checkouts (so that
'commit' pushes them back to LP, it doesn't do a separate push step).

We've updated the charm config so that it properly binds the various
branches, so that should be fixed.

We also saw that a failed test left mongo running again (about 6 hours
ago), so we killed that and the bot is landing stuff again (currently
we have a queue of about 8).

John
=:->