I have two suggestions that might help, but first let me tell you a bit
about myself.

I am project manager for LMMS (Linux Multimedia Studio) and we recently
started using github for our version control hosting.

With this we started using continuous integration provided free of charge
by Travis CI. It is very easy to integrate into a github repo by just
adding a YAML file if I am not mistaken.  Once that is in place every
commit triggers a build on the Travis CI build machines. It as well on the
pull requests tells you if the build passes. If it does not it also alerts
the committer that the build has failed so that it can quickly be fixed.

If you want to take it down another router in addition to this.
Libreoffice uses gerrit which is a code review system, which has a web
based interface to manage the patches for review.

Regards
Jonathan